Sunday, April 15, 2012

Baby Jada


Welcome to the world Baby Jada!


At 5 weeks old, Baby Jada put me in my place.


In the 4 hours Jada and her Mommy were at my house, she only slept for a few minutes.  Which allowed us to get these few shots of her.  As soon as we tried to do a prop change, she was wide awake and telling us she had no intentions of doing a photo shoot.  Since she is the boss, we obliged! :)  Maybe we'll have better luck next time.


I've known Jada's Mommy since she was a little girl.  I even babysat for her a few times.  I used to ride Jada's Grandpa and Great Grandpa's school buses, and throughout high school I worked at the Grocery store her Great Aunt owns.  I also used to hang out with some of her 2nd cousins.   Our family's history goes all the way back to when I was in Kindergarten.  That's a looonnggg..... time ago!   So when I heard Jada needed her pictures taken, I was more than happy to do so.


Love the little toes.......


 and the little nose......



and the little fingers!




Hopefully Mommy got a good nights sleep that night!


No comments:

Post a Comment